Hardware / Q6 Remote
Q6 SRS in the Classroom.
The Qwizdom Q6 Student Response System is unique as it offers more opportunity for collaboration than any previous system. Each remote offers an easy-to-use keypad similar to a cell phone, text input, and a larger LCD screen to view full responses. The small, ergonomic, radio frequency remotes allow each student to communicate with the teacher up to 100 meters away, and are durability-tested to withstand the rigors of the classroom.
- Use seamlessly with your favorite applications on
Windows or Macintosh.
- Access thousands of premade lessons, question sets, and learning objects.
- Automatically enter and score students’ responses.
- Two-way RF technology based on 802.15.4 IEEE standard.
- Large LCD display with on-screen question text capability.
- Text questions display on screen.
- Up to 100 meter range and 1,000 remotes per host.
- Dimensions: 6 x 13.2 x 2.5 (cm) (WxHxD)
- Question options include: Multiple Mark, Sequencing, Rating Scale, Yes/No, Numeric (including fractions, decimals, and mixed expressions), Multiple Choice, True/False, Text Input, and Text Edit.
- Two AA batteries—last a full year with typical usage.
- Right/Wrong indicator feature provides students instant
feedback after every question.